My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Journal 48 (March 28th)

YAY today was my shadow a student at Philadelphia University I putting all of me documentation from that day into a detailed log so I can use it for my presentation. I shadowed a 3rd year Architecture major with a minor in Construction management. It was a fantastic day see was so sweet and helped me out a lot I took all my different questions with me and through them in here in there during the conversation. It was a great program I'm really happy that I got to do it even if I don't go there. I met this girl and she was Majoring in Architecture but minor in Interior Design that would be so amazing to do. So now I think I would like to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment