My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Journal 77 (April 26th)

I was on the River Line today and I took it from Trenton all the way to Camden. I was thinking a lot how there is so much empty space and homes there are all throughout the state, the country, the world, which doesn't even do anything but sit there and take up space, rust, and deteriorate. This makes me sad to think they we cut down the trees and vegetations for nothing built it for nothing. I don't like to see structures simply wasted when I know there is homeless people and people who would like and need better living conditions when they're are all sorts of stuctures which can be improved for use.

No comments:

Post a Comment