My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Journal 57 (April 6th)


I really enjoyed the College of New Jersey Visit. I saw the Engineering Building which was very cool. I would really like to go there more it's a great campus. I am president of my school's chapter of TSA and I we won two 2nd place awards this year and considering that it's only about our second year going that's pretty good. I wasn't able to see all the different architecture projects but I was able to get some awesome pictures I hope to use them in my PowerPoint.





Today I was not in School I was on a Technology Student Association trip to The College of New Jersey I competed in the Structure Design Competition. My team consisted of myself and another student from my school. I had to make a standing structure which could with stand weight my structure withheld about 44 kg  which was awesome but team that won made a structure which was double that so I'm a little let down but it was my first time competing so it’s not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment