My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Journal 65 (April 14th)

Thursday yay! I wasn't able to work on my project today I had an L.I.F.E. presentation on Homophobia reduction in my school. L.I.F.E. is Lifetime Information For Everyone. We're a group of 33 seniors tried in different situations teens face in high school and we try to show them better ways to deal with them. It was a very uncomfortable skit to do but we all got through it and pushed through to get our message across that this issue needs to dealt with. It's not right to teach some different just because of their sexual orientation. I feel sad because that was the last L.I.F.E. presentation that we are going to do. But we still have to make a prom video explaining to the school the negative effects doing drugs and drinking on prom can have on your life. I have my senior trip soon so I'm probably not going to get anything done on this project for the rest of this week and into next week a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment