My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Journal 51 (March 31st)

So today is my visit to NJIT to look at their Architecture buildings and program.
I'm really excited because it's most likely were I am going to end up going to when I get there I'm going to be looking at everything try to see everything and just looking around
The only problem I have with that school is that they require you to purchase your own 2,000 dollar computer which I'm not allowed to keep in my dorm but must keep it across campus in an imaging lab.
The location of the school is great because it's 30 minutes from New York City which is where I want to base myself out of possibly.
So we'll see how everything goes. I'm going to keep a log of everything I'm going to see and experience.


GO HIGHLANDERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment