My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Journal 71 (April 20th)

Well were back from senior trip today. All the seniors have come in late. I’m feeling very inspired see while we were there I took all these pictures of cool buildings and designing quotes from Walt Disney. They’re very cool. I plan to add them to my PowerPoint presentation. The most amazing part I thought about Walt Disney (and this does relate to my project kind of) was that the fire work show WISHES in Magic Kingdom. During that show they turned a building into a projector and made images appear on the castle so clearing. So in a matter of seconds the castle could change its appearance. It was fascinating. The Architecture and design of the hotels even. The themes and concepts behind the hotel, shops, building, and restaurants is simply something to marvel at. I understand that they are creating a new “Fantasyland” in 2012 I think that I really would like to see that. The construction was going on while we were there. Very cool I really enjoyed the trip I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment