My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Journal 64 (April 13th)

So today I was allowed to go and have a mentor meeting with Mr. Johnson during my WISE period but unfortunately Mr. Johnson and I got side tracked and we were just talking the whole time about this and that so I wasn't really about to get a lot done. I really enjoy hanging with Mr. Johnson. I'm going to Disney on Sat. I'm going to get him a present. I really would like to get more done on my project once I get back from senior trip once I complete that whole trip I want to complete a lot more for this. I have been slacking a lot lately. Senior-itous I guess. I know there is so much I can do and have the ability to achieve but I'm just not very motivated right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment