My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Journal 63 (April 12th)

Today was a signout day I wasn't able to sign out though because today because I had to teach a lesson on Architecture to underclassmen it went so well. I was only supposed to teach my lesson to 8th period my but my mentor said I did so well that I should teach it again to his 9th period class who is also studying the same thing I was so happy I ran to my WISE teacher Mrs Stardo and told her that I wouldn't be signing out and was on my way back to the class. I did so much better the second time around I took questions and talked with the kids it was so much fun I really enjoyed being about to do that. Senora Lopez is the head of my student teaching program and she came in and watched me present 8th period as well. I talked to her after and she said she really enjoyed my lesson and enjoyed the presentation on Architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment