My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Journal 55 (April 4th)

So today we were in the computer lab in 801 which is across campus I hate going over there. Sardo told us today that we are going to be the last WISE ENGLISH class for this year that due to low enrolling number for the 2011-2012 school year the program will be discontinued temporally or possibly completely get rid of it that makes sad this is a great program for kids who don’t generally work well with regular English and don't learn well all cooped up in a classroom. So it's really a shame that there won't be one next year.
I have work after school today so that is something that I'm not really looking forward to. I been working on my annotative bibliography. That is coming along fine so their isn't much to report their. In my AutoCAD class though I'm going to be teaching a class on stuctures which hopefully will go good. Tom. is a sign out day so hopefully that will be okay I need to sort through some of my powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment