My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Journal 82 (May 1st)


Today I worked outside all day after I got home from work. I was thinking while I was mowing the lawn that I should look at the houses in my community and possibly try to find the Architect which built them. I think I’m going to have to do a little detective work but I should be able to figure it out. I have some floor plans from my house to I think there should be something one there. I know the contractor who built the houses he lives down the street to maybe he can help me with my research if I hit a dead end you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment