My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Journal 96 (may 15th)

I worked all day at hallmark today. After work though I went to film LIFE video. Were doing a video which trys to help teens make the right the decisions on prom night. We went to one of the students homes to film and oh my lord her house was amazing she had a theater it made me want one so bad. Think the next home I try to design will have one it in I have been toying with the idea of having a tri-fold in my presentation with all different types drawing that i have done I added some picture from CAD what i've done over my four years in high school. I been trying to think of what  I want to put in my project. I think I'll make a spider web list and include my thinking process in the tri-fold

No comments:

Post a Comment