My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Journal 88 (May 7th)

Chelsea came home today I talked to her and she said she talked to Ms Simon and that she is very busy and she is not blowing me she is simply SUPER BUSY. which is understandable after i've seen what her job intails she is like the architectural super women I really would love for her to write me back. I worked a 10am  to 9pm shift at hallmark today so i didint get too much done. I met alot of nice people though and i think i found someone i want to contact :)

No comments:

Post a Comment