My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Journal 91 (May 10th)

So today was a sign out day I went home to check my email to see if anyone emailed me back but no one did. :( I dont think Ms Simon will get back to me on time she's probably too busy. That makes me sad because her insite would have been great looks like its time for plan B which is an awesome website i got calledARCHITIZER

http://www.architizer.com/en_us/

"Architizer is a new way for architects to interact, show their work, and find clients. It is an open community created by architects for architects. One architectural project has dozens of contributors, from the intern who made the conceptual models to the construction administrator. A project on Architizer links all members of the architectural community." that is the decription from their website

No comments:

Post a Comment