My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Journal 98 (May 17th)

today was a sign out day. I have been constantly working on this project all the time. I been no stop working on this project it is due on the 19th so I'm not very happy what I understand that they need everything but i was expecting another week and not I dont have another week which makes me sad. I have been working 4 periods a day and i have been working non stop at home i have been emailing alot of people hoping to some answers from people so i can through them into the project but only a few people have contacted me back. i think i have alot of infromation which i can put into my power point
AUTOCAD
AUTODESK
NAAB
AER
and much more so I'm not as worried as I previously was

No comments:

Post a Comment