My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Journal 97 (May 16th)

Today was a sign day i was able to get out and get out and work on my project at home I'm been trying to get information on types of architectue books and such I have been able to get a hold of some architects and architecture students to put into my powerpoint. I am better figuring out how to movitate myself to get different things done. I realized that i need to spark insperation to myself and get myself going. I was talking to Sardo and Chelsea might be judging my section of the project shes is going to be there anyway because she is my family and i want her there but mostly i dont want joe to judge me he's friends with chelsea and he is always over and he creeps

No comments:

Post a Comment