My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Journal 92 (May 11th)

Today i went to work so there wasn't much i could do for my project I had a silc meeting after school so I didn't sign out today. I went to the library and worked on typing up more questions I'm trying to send out a couple more emails before i have to present. I changed my date to be on the May 26th because Johnson wasn't able to get to it on the 27th 1st period. I was hoping on getting it done and over with but it's okay but i know I'm going to stress about it all day. I'm excited to get it out the way.  I got my laptop so now I'm going to be working alot on it doing the powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment