My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Journal 94 (may 13th)

I didn't go to school today I wasn't feeling really well so there wasn't much I did today beside mope around my house. I hope to be able to jump start myself when I get back I was looking at Ehow.com and they have one on how to be an architect I think I'm going to try to use it as a guide line for my project. Hopefully that will allow me to have some idea of what i need my powerpoint to be. I got my laptop so again I'm dealing with my powerpoint I still havent found my flash key i think that I can grab some of my information and documents that i need to replace them. I hope that I'll be able find it

No comments:

Post a Comment