My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Journal 93 (May 12th)

I found out that i lost my flash key with everything on it I'm really upset I'm going to go look bye.  I'm kind of in panic mode right now. It was orange with a monkey on it I'm going to check i have this odd feeling i left in the media center on wednesday because i didnt sign out cuz i had to stay and now its gone so I feel like i felt it and someone grabbed it. That is not good

No comments:

Post a Comment