My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Journal 85 (May 4th)

Today was a day of kind of relaxed research I was planning to sign out but my friends needed some girl talk after school so I couldn't leave. So i decided to go to the media center and do some here and there research. I decided to look up the contact which my sister was telling me to email Randy Simons. This is someone my sister met in college's mother. I was kind of blowing it off just say sure I'll email her its okay I got it and never did. Recently i met her daughter Lauren and she was a very cool very nice girl so I said I'll email her mom and just look her up. OH MY LORD this woman is amazing. I found her website through the email address my sister gave me and dear lord this is probably the most amazing contact I could have ever looked for.

She has worked with MTV, Pepsi, Bank of America and so many more impressive people I can't wait to get some of her answers back she's really really really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment