My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Journal 95 (May 14th)

I was able to get a contact list together of all the different people I want to talk to on my architecture website I think that some of them will reply I wish i could talk to some international peolpe that would be so cool to get insite from another country and place would awesome. I want to be able to say i talked to some international architects in my presentation. I have to go do my placement test next saturday. I really dont want to go I'm in such a bum mode that i think I'll do horribly. I want my try to study. I think once I'm done presenting on the 26th. I'm going to go 9th period I'm excited to present and EXTREMELY NERVOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment