My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Journal 1 (Feb 9th)

So yesterday my WISE class started journaling so here goes hello my name is Erica Johnson I'm a high school senior and this blog is dedicated me and journey through an in-depth look into what it’s like to become an architect. I've always wanted to design buildings and structures so I thought for my WISE project why not go more in-depth and further my interest. My school offers a course call Senior Research Seminar where I pretty much pick a topic anything I want and study it for the rest of my senior year and then compose a PowerPoint on it.

So now you know what I'm doing this is my first journal explaining my journey... today since Cory (a friend in my class) were both absent yesterday were assigned as partners to interview one another but I had to go on and take several yearbook photos so we didn’t get much done. When I returned from my pictures well class was pretty much over. Cory and I will probably continue tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment