My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Journal 46 (March 26th)

So today I'm going to meet the drummer from Blink 182 Travis Barker so I'm really excited and so I didnt get a chance to work on anything I've kind of been slacking lately and I know it again I know its's not a far excuse but I'm really sick still I've gone from Pink Eye to Flu to Bronchitis so I'm simply just sleeping alot and trying to get everything else with school and college done rather than focusing 100 percent on my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment