My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Journal 10 (Feb 18th)

Okay so we were in the computer lab today to research different things on our focus projects. I didn't do much because my chest was hurting badly. Than I got a nose bleed and had to leave the class. I don't know what was wrong with me but I just couldn't focus or do anything. I went home and laid down so I just didn't have a very productive day sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment