My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Journal 9 (Feb 17th)

Julie and Julia ended today too. That was a cute movie she cooked her way through the book even though Julia Child didn’t like her, her inspiration totally blew her off and told her that she thought it was stupid. I don't understand how someone who seems so nice in the movie could tell someone that they don't like them and they are a joke. Julia Child said that she didn't like Julie Powell and that her blog was a "stunt". I would be honored if someone developed a year of their life to do something I did. Just shows how much the movies change things.
Hopeful soon we'll be able to work on our actual projects rather than just I don't know doing different activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment