My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Journal 37 (March 17th)

So I talked to my dad about everything that has been going on with NJIT and it helped my dad always make me feel more reassured. He told me that we would deal with it and its not a big deal. Maybe I'm just making a mountain out of a mole hill tehehe I feel so old using phrases like that. My friend and I have been all talking about how this is the time that everything is starting to get real were all getting older and growing up crazy I know.
In WISE class today we spent the day talking about the Last Lecture. We were comparing and discussing some of the things he does in the book to our real life. My favorite conversation was about how he used his cancer to get out of a speeding ticket and it worked I would feel so bad doing that I would explain it to the cop or maybe just cry probably cry.
I think this weekend I'm going to send out a couple emails I feel like its going to take years for a response.
 I'm going to send out as many as I can.
I just sent chelsea (my sister) a text message about a possible "lead" she has this friend in college who has a mom who owes all these firms in New York and London and all over they do Architecture AND interior design :O CRAZY AMAZING RIGHT?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment