My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Journal 8 (Feb 16th)

More Julie & Julia it’s cute I like the movie a lot. I think it’s going to really like inspire me to do more blogging for this class and for other more personal blogging I mean it’s always good to have references to your past who knows. We haven't done anything relating to our own projects since were watching the movie but I've been thinking a lot about different things I want to do...
I'm going to visit a college of Architecture next Saturday so that will be a good experience  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment