My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Journal 23 (March 3rd)

So I've figured out where I would like to begin my entire process I'm going to begin with the High School preparatory stage. I want to get a complete to do list for high school incoming freshman sophomore junior and seniors to do if they wish to pursue Architecture as a career. The must dues if you will. A stage I have completed. I want to try to interview or ask some questions to a college counselor who over look architecture majors. I think that would be cool. I have a contact at Philadelphia University so that will be helpful I feel. I want to comprise a list of questions which I can ask her about different things that she looks for in the acceptance of Architecture majors. I'm also considering emailing the National Architecture Accreditation Board and asking them some questions. I think getting a response from them would be amazing.
Oh and by the way I got into NJIT for an Architecture Degree so that is hopefully another resource I can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment