My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Journal 19 (Feb 27th)

I been looking into Licensing online today to see what my options are for college. I found this really helpful website I wish I had know about when I was a freshman.
http://www.ncarb.org/
This is the website for the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB). They are the ones who admitister all the tests which people require for being an architect. "It's a nonprofit corporation comprising the legally constituted architectural registration boards of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands as its members." - according to Wiki
So i been looking alot at that website

No comments:

Post a Comment