My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Journal 42 (March 22th)

So we were able to sign out early today so that was a great thing I been working on questions trying to focus on my different projects for everything. Johnson said that were going to the state wide TSA convention soon so that will be very interesting we'll be able to see all the different projects for architect maybe i'll meet someone who I could possiblily interview there who knows I hoping that I'll interview at least someone. I'm suppossed to do a bridge structure contest so that should be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment