My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Journal 20 (Feb 28th)

Recently I've been dealing with the process of applying to colleges and getting in and different paths I can take to my ultimate goal of becoming an LICENSED architect. So I was accepted into Philadephlia University for a major of Architectural Studies which is a 4 year degree but I'm not sure that I can use that degree to be elagable for taking the licensing test. I recently printed out twenty to twenty-five pages on different routes and the actual group that administers the test to see what my options are

Temple wait listed me and wants me to go in as Undecised and transfer into the program. NJIT pretty much just waitlisted me and I haven't heard from Roger Williams University yet.
Right now my options for getting a degree is...
Philadelphia University Architectural Studies (But I'm not sure I can take the test with that degree)
Mercer Community College and Transfer to Temple, Philadelphia University, or NJIT
and who know whats going to happen with Roger Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment