My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Journal 21 (March 1st)

We were working on getting all caught up today with different paper work that we need for our school legal kinds of stuff saying like we're allowed to leave and our parents know what the program is. I needed to get several papers in so that’s what I was doing for my project today. Nothing too interesting. But in my Western Civilizations class were learning about Egypt and my professor is allow us to pick our topic of study and my thesis is "What materials, interior comforts, and architecture techniques did the Egyptians use? Which ones do we still use today?" So that will be pretty cool I'm excited to begin looking into research about that. It should be very interesting. Who knows I might be able to use some research I find for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment