My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Journal 17 (Feb 25th)

I was in L.I.F.E. all day so I wasn't in class. L.I.F.E. is Lifetime Information For Everyone and it’s a program you get selected for in my school and in the state of New Jersey it is referred to as TEEN PEP.
Here is a link to what the program is
http://www.state.nj.us/health/aids/teenpep.shtml
It is a statewide sexual health promotion and peer education initiative that enables high school students to make healthy decisions.
So I was in there all day because generally I would only be there for the first half of the day but people who had my teaching sections were absent so I was in the gym all day. there was a whole in the ceiling. It was raining. NO FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment