My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Journal 29 (March 9th)

So we were in the classroom today were going to learn about this book called the Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. It’s a book were the man finds out his need to deliver his literarily last lecture because he has cancer. His wife and people argue against him to focus on family but he wanted to give this lecture. He was a Carnegie Mellon professor of Computer Sciences. He looked at death with a positive way and wrote the book to influence his children and show them what he would have wanted to teach them within the next couple years but was never able to. The book is about wisdom and the journey he took throughout life that’s why it’s related to out W.I.S.E. program. The book looks to be very inspiring and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment