My name is Erica Johnson I am a High School senior. My school offers a program called W.I.S.E. in which you can take a half a year of regular English than instead of continuing with that go off and pick a topic in which you are interested in and find it worth persuing further interest. I want to become an Architect. I honestly didn't know much about the requirements are and what it takes to be one so this is my research on how to get the best options for becoming an Architect in this modern job world.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Journal 34 (March 14th)

WISE class was relaxed today. I haven't talked to this boy or this girl before in great lengths and I actually had some interesting conversations with them. It was cool to discuss our views and opinions on the book 'The Last Lecture' and also to discuss our projects. The girl was a lot nicer than I expected I heard she wasn't very pleasant.  Claire was also in my group she is like one of my close friends in school. So I know a lot about what’s going on with her project already.
We have to read two more sections for next Thursday so I think that’s what I'm going to do tom when I sign out maybe if its a nice day I'll drive to the Burlington Bristol Bridge and read there. That’s one of my favorite places in the world.
I was reading my Roger Williams packet and they talked about a lot of Architecture Firms they are involved with for after college internships and job opportunities and I think I'm going to go on a bunch of different websites and see who I can contact there about getting some of my question answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment